Position Available: Graphic Designer
We're adding to our design team and are on the look-out for a graphic designer.
The following is some info on the position and the kind of person we're looking for. Also, take a look at our guiding principle to make sure you resonate with why we get out of bed every day.
Bob Wright Creative is in search of a talented designer for an entry-to-mid-level position within our close-knit team. Our collaborative environment offers an excellent atmosphere in which to create and grow.
The ideal candidate is a talented problem solver that is well organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented. Some work experience in the design field is preferred. Talent, drive and work ethic are crucial.
- Concept development and design
- Client interaction
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator work for a variety of projects.
- Both thrive in a collaborative environment and work effectively independently
- Can handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- Flash, Powerpoint and web development skills a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in both print and web design is required.
- Ability to conduct research, analyze and problem solve.
- Organized, self-starter
- Illustration skills a plus
- Corporate, clean, cool
- Communication Design
- Strategic, smart
- Concept driven
- Strong composition skills
- Strong typography skills
If you're interested email us your résumé and your digital portfolio as a link or a pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org